1. The prize draw is brought to you by FRS Countrywear Limited trading as Best In The Country, Swancote, Bridgnorth, WV15 5HA (“Best In The Country”).
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Best In The Country, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted in accordance with the submission criteria set out in the detail inviting you to enter the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entries received at any time before or after the prescribed opening time and date or closing time and date will not be considered as a valid entry into the prize draw.
7. Best In The Country accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw ("Draw Date").
9. The winner will receive the prize set out in the detail inviting you to enter the prize draw.
10. The winner will be notified using details provided at entry on or around the date set out in the detail you received inviting you to enter the prize draw. Best In The Country is not responsible for any contact details which recorded incorrectly.
11. If, having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Best In The Country will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The Winner will receive £250 of goods of their choice displayed on www.bestinthecountry.co.uk at the time of the Draw.
13. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. Best In The Country reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Best In The Country's control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Best In The Country regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The surname of the winner will be obtainable for three months from the closing date of the prize draw upon application to Best In The Country Prize Draws (Winner Details Request), FRS Countrywear Limited, Unit 1, Building 6, Stanmore Industrial Estate, Bridgnorth, WV15 5HP.
17.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Best In The Country reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
18. Best In The Country reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Best In The Country, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
20. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.