Free Delivery | Free Uk Returns
Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jkt Forest Green Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jkt Forest Green Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jkt Forest Green
Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jacket Forest Green

Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jacket Forest Green

Code: CS2170FG

Windproof country fleece from Musto

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: £169.00

Special Price: £126.76

* Required Fields

Regular Price: £169.00

Special Price: £126.76

Add to Wishlist

Details

The simple, stylish Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jacket boasts a 93% polyester construction for a durable, shrink-proof effect, with the other 7% consisting of waterproofed wool for maximum comfort and weatherproofing. Zipped lower pockets allow for easy and secure storage of valuables, while the two-way reverse coil zip allows for the jacket to be fastened or removed with minimal effort. 2 way reverse coil zip. Secure Zipped lower pockets. Water resistant, windproof membrane for added weather resistance. Fabric composition: 93% Polyester, 7% Wool with waterproof membrane. Rated water proof: 5,000mm. Rated moisture vapour permeable: 5,000g/m².

Reviews

0 Review(s)
View all Musto products >> Musto country clothing and outdoor footwear is great quality and looks fabulous. A great range is stocked at Best In The Country