COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Best in The Country Win a pair of Hunter wellies Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw"), organised by FRS Countrywear Ltd. By entering into this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must complete and provide survey feedback sent via email on 13th August 2015 (the "Entry").
2. The Prize Draw is open to anyone aged sixteen (16) or over, who are residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of (i) FRS Countrywear Ltd, and any associated companies, and their families and (ii) any other company, organisation or person assisting or connected with the promotion.
3. The Prize Draw opens on Thursday, 13th August 2015 (the Opening Date") and closes at 12pm on Thursday 20th August 2015 (the "Closing Date"). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted and entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
4. FRS Countrywear Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
5. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW. You do not have to buy or subscribe to any Best in The Country product in order to enter this Prize Draw.
6. There shall be one (1) winner only (the "Winner"). The Winner shall be randomly selected.
7. The Winner shall receive one pair of Hunter wellingtons (the "Prize"). The winer may choose one style - either the Hunter Balmoral Classics or the Hunter Lady Balmorals.
8. The Prize may be altered or varied in Best in The Country's sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in Best in The Country's sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable. The prize is subject to availability.
9. The Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including the prizes on an internet auction site).
10. The Winner shall be contacted by email. The Winner must respond within seven (7) days of being contacted. If the Winner does not respond within this time, Best in The Country reserves the right to select another Winner from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until the Winners have been successfully contacted.
11. The prize must be claimed within one (1) month after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw.
12.The Winner's name and county will be made available to those who send an SAE headed ‘Win Hunter Wellies Competition' Prize Draw to Best in The Country at the below address after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw.
13.The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of Best in The Country. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants agree to Best in The Country's unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for Best in The Country's own purposes in all activities, including without limitation marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on Best in The Country's websites and social networking platforms.
14. Information regarding personal data provided in the course of entering the Prize draw will be collected, stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Prize Draw and future promotional communications.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
16.The Promoter of this Prize Draw is FRS Countrywear Ltd, Swancote, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 5HA.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connected with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
18. By entering this Prize Draw contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law overns this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.